Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hey subscribers - welcome!



Well, it's bound to happen; you design a new blog, start a facebook page, post pics, and feel all "modern" and cool - then you realize that you never set up the 3rd party mail manager to send out blog updates to your subscribers...Le sigh.

So, without further ado... welcome to all of you wonderful subscribers!  This is our very first "official" blog update, and I'm sorry it's been a few weeks of silence..see above embarassing details, LOL!  Oh well, it's all good now, right? 

Now that I have your attention, I'd like to reward you all for being so patient. You should all have details for our very first "subscriber exclusive" discount coupon attached to your newsletter.  Thank you so much for your support - it's what gets me excited about creating FUN stuff every day.  I love to share fun ideas! 

I'm still tweaking the contents of this email newsletter - don't want to send you all kinds of spammy stuff, but the newsletter template had some spots to fill.  Please ignore the multiple shop links, etc.  I'll be tweaking the format once it actually goes out and I can see what it looks like "live."

Meanwhile, it's time to announce the big winner of September's giveaway:  congratulations to gamanda- at- xxx -dot- com (email address edited for privacy purposes)!!!  You won a set of POP ART mini-skeins!!!  (see pics below)

"Pop Art" giggles - set of 4 miniskeins

I've sent you an email to get your mailing info, so that I can send out your goodies.

 By the way, I have edited the subscriber sign-up form so that you all have to give me your first and last names - I need them so that I can properly address you if you win prizes, LOLOL!  If you would all take a moment to send me an email at: funnygirl@funhousefibers.com with your first and last names, I can add them to your existing subscription info manually.  That would be great!!! (and lots better than yelling "hey YOU!", grin.)

P.S. I'll be adding some pics of October's giveaway prize in the next update. 

Thanks again to all of you who have signed up on the newsletter list - You're the best!

xo
Miki and the Funhouse gang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog - just need to verify who you are because of all the internet Spam - sorry! Please leave a comment, we really appreciate it!